- Disconnect between buffers and tabs; all buffers are not always shown.
- The tabbed windows feature seems to stop working randomly and collapse to one tab, when I open a new document in Cream/Vim
- Copy and paste from another windows program into Cream does not work nicely. CTRL-V is supposed to work but that spits out a weird character instead. Selecting "paste" from the edit menu does work.
- cream-user.vim does not want to load my python.vim file for some reason (this is not a case of me not having it in the right directory or anyting, vim opens it just fine. Cream says "cannot open python.vim")
- Repeatedly decides to tell me that a swap file already exists for some file when it doesn't. This has nothing to do with which file it is. Seems to happen whenever I open more than 1 document in the same Cream/Vim window.
- Default cream mode sucks, there is no hjkl navigation. So I have to switch to Cream Lite mode. And in order to stop it from warning me about Cream Lite mode every time I boot it tells me to edit a .vim file somewhere in Program Files\vim-cream\?
- I have to put my settings in a cream-user.vim file in some folder under Documents and Settings?
No cream with my Vim thanks. All the above problems disappear if I use plain gvim.