Here are my resolutions for 2007. Some of these are more like goals than resolutions. The theme this year is heating healthier and hopefully losing a few pounds.
- No high-fat foods, deep-fried foods, or other obviously fatty foods and limit highly-refined carbs too (thanks CBC for showing Fast Food Nation on January 1st, one of the wonderful advantages of having a publically-funded health care system and a publically-funded TV station). I am not going to forbid myself from having all "fast food" because sometimes I need something "fast" and not all fast foods (like salads for example) are bad.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Ride my new stationary bike at least 3 times per week.
- Limit TV to one hour per day.
- Practice piano at least 1 hour 5 times per week.